What got me to the NBA
– The tools that I used to get me to where I am today start with my parents. Who taught me how I should act and handle myself daily. My father(Paul) was a perfect model on how to be a man and also showed me the ways on the basketball court. While my mother(Liz) also helped me on the court, she continued to be on me everyday about doing the right thing. Both of my parents instilled a work ethic in me that continues to help me be where I am today. I am also blessed to have God in my life who I am thankful for everyday.
– I have many other people in my life like coaches, friends, and family members that have stood by my side as well and I continue to thank them for that.
What I want campers to know
– I want the campers to know about me is that basketball is a tool that can introduce you to so many other aspects of life. Basketball has allowed me to travel all over the world that I would of never guessed I would go. Also, it has allowed me to get great education at the university of Missouri. Most importantly I have met friends all over the world that have impacted my life greatly.
Why should of campers come
– Campers should come to my camp because I feel like me and my staff can teach them multiple things about basketball. We will teach the basics of the game of basketball consisting of dribbling, shooting, passing, rebounding, and defense. If campers come to my camp they will have the chance to meet other nba players which I’m sure they will enjoy. My staff and I will give the campers an unforgettable experience and I guarantee they will have a great time.
Goals for camp
– my goals for the camp is to givers the campers tools that will help them become a better basketball player. Also I want the campers to have a good time and meet new friends that they can share the experience with.
– I will be a part of the camp and will be helping campers out as much as possible.